Monday, December 1, 2008

Sorry I haven't written in awhile.
Things have been.... Intense. A part of me still hopes we will find Mike... alive and well. It's been eight months now and everyone but me has given up hope. I know he is out there somewhere. I have no proof but something just tells me he is okay.
I loved him. I still do love him. There is an ache and an emptiness that can only be filled by him.
I know I sound crazy, but it's all I have. When you've lost nearly everything, hope is all you have.
Sometimes I think of what life would be like if he were still here. That day... the fire. It would have been so much less painful had he been there to hold me and tell me it was all going to be okay.
I don 't know what to think anymore. The police closed the case. They said he was dead and that was that. Nobody was ever discovered, and that is one of the few things that seems to keep me going.
God I miss him. I miss his laugh, his smile. I miss the way you feel like you are the center of the word when you are around him.
That all changed when he got addicted. I wish he had never tried it the first time. Then again, not all of us are strong enough to fight peer pressure. I thought he could....
In any case, I'm grudgingly getting along without him. I would give anything to get him back though.
God, I'm, rambling. I'd best sign off then.
Love,

Anna

No comments: