Friday, February 6, 2009

I have never condoned being off topic in class. Now I am doing it myself. Damned hypocrite. It's been a long week.

What have I learned? Everything is absurd and that there is only a point to something if we find it. So I have yet to find a point ot all of this. We have choice, supossedly. I guess I chose to go to class, but do I benefit?
I'm more lost now than I ever was before.

Do I write? What's a plausible career for an economic time such as this? This country is one that does not value art. Frustration. Worry fills me too. How did I do on my SATs? I need to clean my room/house/mind. It's intense.

I never have time. I say that, but I do have time. Time where I sit and think about how I am wasting my time. Things die out but you still have to go on. Give me two weeks and I'll have forgotten most things. Except more of the embarassing things I have done or encountered. I ramble. Again. I also talk to much. Maybe I'm trying to say something valuable and only crap comes out.

I think about earlier, talking to someone who lives in a house of free and open conversation. How our lives are contrasted.

Looking over my laptop, I see my philosophy teacher imitating how a punk band would cover Britney Spears. Amusing. My day is like a sandwich. The bread, the first and end class stink. The middle classes are great. Art and philosophy, how much better does it get?
Hugh and What Army, a great name for a punk band, apparently.
Says the man for Havertownia.

Well, I guess this counts as a circular free write. I need to work on more actual stories. Hah, now there's an unlikely occurence.

Since I have set this tone as random, here is a thought I am brooding over ( as I try to spiff up my vocabulary). If we are all human, and all have dislikeable traits, why do we dislike our traits? Isn't it ridiculous to dislike one for one's action, when we ourselves do things bothersome too?

Now one could argue that cursing some one off for cutting in front of you is annoying, but we all get angry at times. We enjoy flicking through channels but when someone else does it, they are a pain in the ass.

No comments: